- OmRx has ‘reimagined’ the healthcare solution to a more positive experience for both the practitioner and the patient, with technology being the indispensable glue. The OmRxDoc app is an outcome of meticulous and extensive partnership (2+ years) with doctors, factoring the local practices and demography. The app has evolved to its current form, based on multiple interactions with doctors practicing in both cities and small towns.
- To augment patient care, a practitioner can freely exchange patient contact and clinical data with the Diagnostic Labs (OmRxLab app) to receive patient lab test reports, digitally.
- Also, a practitioner can refer patients to a doctor or a department, in a hospital registered on the OmRx platform (OmRxHosp app), for further consults or procedures.
- The patients, via the OmRxConnect, will be able to engage practitioners to book appointments, do in clinic or phone consultations, and exchange health records easily.
Core Principles driving the Innovation at OmRx:
- Create a higher degree of patient trust towards a practitioner.
- Enable a deeper and more empathetic engagement of patients.
- Ensure continuity of care based on end-to-end or historical health data.
- Reduce churn of existing patients for a practitioner
- Facilitate practitioner collaboration for collective decision-making.
- Improve clinical performance and greater mobility.
- Value consulting time – we encourage doctors to handwrite Rx (prescriptions) and not compromise on patient experience during consults.
Harindra is a Consulting Surgeon with specialization in skull base surgery, cochlear implantation and cancer surgery.
Dr. Shushrutha Hedna
Shushrutha is a practicing Neurologist both in the USA and India with a specialization in Stroke care and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Nithin Krishna
Nithin is a physician-researcher-entrepreneur, with publications, original scientific findings, built & scaled a tech enabled Health Platform.